DMK Manifesto/ Therthal Arikkai 2016: Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) party officially announced election 2016 Manifesto list on April 10th. The leader of the party, Dr. M. Karunanidhi released the list that refraining from “the bashing of other parties” is included in his party’s manifesto for the national polls. Tamil Nadu to face legislative assembly election on 2016 and the leading party of state DMK eyeing to sweep opponents. The candidiates list of Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam for 2016 state election to reveal on April 11th which includes all 176 members. Check out the below article for more information regarding DMK Election Manifesto/ Therthal Arikkai 2016 List details.
DMK Election Manifesto 2016 List (Therthal Arikkai)
Here is the complete list of Election Manifesto which released by Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam for legislative assembly election.
– Separate Agricultural Budget.
– TASMAC employees to be given alternative employment.
– Free Internet for students.
– Training in organic farming under scheme to be launched in the name of Nammazhvar.
– Sethu Samudram Canal Project to be revived.
– Minimum support price for paddy to be increased.
– Law to implement Prohibition.
– Tamil will be introduced as official language in Central Government offices too.
– Maternity leave to be increased to nine months.
– Aavin milk price to be reduced by Rs 7.
– Lok Ayukta to be established in TN.
– Rs. 1 lakh funding for entrepreneurs.
– All lakes/water bodies to be desilted at Rs 10,000 crore.
– Employment camps in all districts.
– Powerloom to get 750 units of power free.
– Leather park to be established in Chennai, Dindigul and Vellore.
– Smart card to be issued within 15 days for those who do not have a ration card.
– Anna Unavagam to be established.
– Separate ministry for irrigation.
– 200 checkdams to be constructed to prevent flooding at a cost of RS.2,000 crore
– First generation graduates to get first preference for government jobs
– New pension scheme will be scrapped for government employees and teachers
– Free milk in noon meal scheme
– All Defamation cases to be withdrawn
– Cases against Kudankulam protestors to be withdrawn
– Steps to be taken to revive Legislative Council
– Uninterrupted electricity to be provided
– Electricity production to be enhanced
– Single window clearance in 100 days for establishing industries
– Monthly EB pill payment scheme to be unveiled
– Education loan of college students to be written off.
– One lakh new jobs to be created every year
– New industries in South Tamil Nadu
– All vacant posts in schools to be filled
– 20 kg free rice per month scheme
– New medical colleges in all districts
– 4th police Commission to be set up
– Schemes to convert sea water to drinking water in coastal areas
– Slums free Tamil Nadu
– Efforts to revive Jallikattu
– Rs 3 lakh subsidy for construction of concrete houses for low income groups
– Cell phones at subsidised rates
DMK Therthal Arikkai/ Manifesto Summary:
The opponents party of tamil nadu assembly DMK came up with strong and innovative manifesto for general polls 2016. The Dravidan party eyeing to attract all age groip people with their Therthal Arikkai list. Not to forget they offered lots of freebies on last assembly elections. While like other coalition DMK quotes for liquor free state in their list.
The party also announed list of candidate for tamil nadu assembly electios 2016 – Check out here for DMK Vetpalar Pattiyal/ Candidate List Election 2016 (Update Soon)
Related: AIADMK Candidate List: Tamil Nadu Elections 2016
Tamilnadu Election 2016 Schedule:
Here is the schedule of Tamil Nadu assembly polls 2016 which slated for May 16th.
Date starts for Nominations – 22nd April 2016
Last Date for filing Nominations – 29th April 2016
Date for scrutiny of nominations – 30th April 2016
Last date for withdrawal of candidatures – 2nd May 2016
Date of poll – 16th May 2016
Date of counting – 19th May 2016
Date before which the election shall be completed – 21st May 2016
Tat’s all about the complete list of DMK Election Manifesto 2016/ Therthal Arikkai – Stay tune for more updates about Tamil Nadu elections 2016.