Smriti Mandhana, Left hand women cricketer represents Indian’s women cricket team in international formats. Made her debut match against Bangladesh in 2013 and representing India in all formats. For more details check out below for Smriti Mandhana Wiki, Biography, Age, Profile, Height, Caste, Affairs, Family and more.
Smriti Mandhana (Women Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Height, Caste, Biography
|Real Name||Smriti Shriniwas Mandhana|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in m||1.63 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5.4′|
|Weight in Kg||55kg|
|Date of Birth||18 July 1996|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Parents||Father – Shrinivas Mandhana
Mother – Smita Mandhana
Brother – Sharavan Mandhana
Smriti Mandhana Family & Earlier Life:
Mandhana was born on 18 July 1996 in Bombay (now Mumbai). She was born to father Shrinivas Mandhana and mother Smita Mandhana.
When she was aged two, the family shifted to Sangli in Maharashtra, where she completed her schooling.
Both her father, and brother, Shravan, played cricket at the district-level, for Sangli.
She was inspired to take up cricket after watching her brother play at the Maharashtra state Under-16s tournaments. At the age of nine, she was selected in the Maharashtra’s Under-15 team. At eleven, she was picked for the Maharashtra Under-19s team.
Mandhana’s family is closely involved in her cricketing activities. While her father is takes care of her cricket programme, her mother Smita is in charge for organisation aspects.
Facts about Smriti Mandhana:
– Teams played for: Brisbane Heat Women, India
– In october 2013, she became a first women cricketer to score double hundred in a one-day international game.
– In the 2016 Women’s Challenger Trophy, Mandhana scored three half-centuries for India Red in as many games.
– Mandhana along with Harmanpreet Kaur, became one of the first two Indians to be signed for Womens Big Bash League in September 2016.
– Mandhana made her Test debut in August 2014 against England at Wormsley Park.
– In the second ODI game of India’s tour of Australia in 2016, Mandhana scored her first International ODI hundred but unfortunately it was ended in a losing cause.
– Mandhana was the only Indian player to be named in the ICC Women’s Team of the Year 2016.
– Mandhana came into the team for the 2017 World Cup after recovering from an injury she sustained.
– In 2017 Womens World Cup, she scored 90 and 106* in first two matches against England and West Indies respectively.
- Mithali Raj (Women Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Affairs, Husband
- Harmanpreet Kaur (Women Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Affairs, Husband
That’s all about Smriti Mandhana Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste. Post your comment below and check out our latest updates.