Kuldeep Yadav, Left hand cricketer plays for Indian Cricket team in International level. Kuldeep Yadav made his debut against Australia and representing India in all formats. For more details check out below for Kuldeep Yadav Wiki, Biography, Age, Profile, Height, Caste, Affairs, Family and more.
Kuldeep Yadav (Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Height, Caste, Biography, Family
|Real Name||Kuldeep Yadav|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in m||1.68 m|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’6″|
|Weight in Kg||61 kg|
|Date of Birth||14 December 1994|
|Birth Place||Unnao, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Kanpur, Uttar Prades, India|
|Parents||Father – Ram Singh Yadav |
Mother – Name Not Known
Sisters –1 (Elder)
Brothers – Not Known
Kuldeep Yadav Family & Earlier Life:
Kuldeep Yadav was born on 14 December 1994 in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. Yadav’s father, Ram Singh Yadav is a owner of brick klin. He has a sister and his mother name is not known.
The details about his earlier life is not known.
Facts about Kuldeep Yadav:
– Teams played for: Central Zone, Uttar Pradesh, Mumbai Indians, Kolkata Knight Riders, India U19, India A, India.
– Kuldeep Yadav started as a fast bowler when he first joined a cricket academy in Kanpur
– Kuldeep Yadav played in the 2014 U19 World Cup for U19 Indian Cricket Team. He took hat-trick against Scotland in that tournament.
– He was a part of Mumbai Indians franchise in 2012 and in 2014, he was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders.
– Kuldeep was selected in the Indian team for the series against West Indies in 2014, but he did not appear in any of the matches.
– Kuldeep Yadav made his test debut against Australia on 25 March 2017 in Dharmashala. He took 4 wickets in the first innings of that match.
– He made his ODI debut against West Indies but he was unable to bowl a single delivery. In the very next match, he picked 3 wickets.
– His T20 International debut came against West Indies on 9 July 2017.
That’s all about Kuldeep Yadav Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste. Post your comment below and check out our latest updates.