Jayant Yadav is an Indian cricket player who is to represent for India in International stages. He is from Delhi and made his IPL debut against Sun Risers Hyderabad in 2015. Check out below for more details about Jayant Yadav Wiki, biography, age, photos, height and weight details.
Jayant Yadav Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Photos
Jayant Yadav is born in Delhi and grow up in the same city since his childhood. He made his first class debut for Haryand in the Ranji Trophy, at the age of 21 and picked up 6 wickets to demolish oppositions’ Gujarat.
He is the highest wicket taker for his team Haryana in 2014-2015. An IPL contract was not far away, Delhi Daredevils signed him in 2015 and he made his IPL debut against SRH. He proved his worth whenever called upon.
He has, time and again, given standout performances which ranges back to 2012 when he scored a maiden ton – scoring 211 and partnering Mishra in a record-breaking 392-run stand for the eighth wicket.
|Real Name||Jayant Yadav|
|Date of Birth||Jan 22, 1990|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
Table of Contents
Here is some of the images, photos, stills and latest gallery of Jayant from social networking sites. Check out below for image collections.
Lesser Known Fact about Jayant Yadav
- At the age of 21 Jayant Yadav made his first-class debut against Gujarat in 2011 for Haryana.
- Making his T20 domestic debut in 2013, he has played 29 T20 domestic T20 matches and scored 196 runs with the best score of 31.
- Jayant Yadav made his IPL debut in 2014 edition but got to play only 3 matches for Delhi Daredevils in 2015.
- Jayant Yadav highest score in first class cricket is 211 against Karnataka.
- Jayant Yadav made the chance count by picking two four-wicket haul in a winning cause against Mumbai in 2016 Irani Cup.