Baba Aparajith, the right hand cricketer plays for Tamil Nadu Cricket Team in the Domestic level. He is a right hand batsman and offbreak bowler. For more details check out below for Baba Aparajith Wiki, Biography, Age, Profile, Height, Weight, Affairs, Family and more.
Baba Aparajith (Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Biography, Family
|Real Name||Baba Aparajith|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in m||1.7|
|Height in Feet Inches||5’6″|
|Weight in Kg||63|
|Date of Birth||8 July 1994|
|Age (As in 2017)||23 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Parents||Father – Dr RN Baba
Mother – Not Known
Brother – Baba Indrajith (Twin brother – Cricketer)
Baba Aparajith Family & Earlier Life:
Baba Aparajith was born on 8 July 1994 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. He was born into a family of doctors. Baba Aparajith’s father Dr RN Baba always wanted his twins (Aparajith and Indrajith) to play cricket and never forced them in academics. Aparajith went to school at St. Bede’s Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School in Chennai.
Baba Aparajith’s Career:
– Teams played for: Chennai Super Kings, India B, India Under-19s, India Under-23s, Rising Pune Supergiants, South Zone, Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Districts XI, VB Thiruvallur Veerans
– Aparajith made his Ranji debut at the young age of 17.
– In the quadrangular Series at Visakhapatnam, he took 22 wickets in 7 matches, with a best of 5/35 against Sri Lanka on 5th October 2011. He also made 130 runs with a best of 48 not out against Australia U-19 team.
– He played an important role in India Under-19s’ title triumph, scoring 172 runs and 5 wickets to win the MOM award in the quarter final against Pakistan U19 and semi-final against New Zealand U19.
– Aparajith scored his first double century for South Zone against West Zone in 2013.
– In Indian Premier League, he played for Chennai Super Kings and Rising Pune Supergiants franchise.
That’s all about Baba Aparajith Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste. Post your comment below and check out our latest updates.