Siddharth Kaul, Right hand bowler plays for Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League. For more details check out below for Siddharth Kaul Wiki, Biography, Age, Profile, Height, Caste, Affairs, Family and more.
Siddharth Kaul (Cricketer) Wiki, Age, Height, Caste, Biography, Family
|Real Name||Siddharth Kaul|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height in m||–|
|Height in Feet Inches||–|
|Weight in Kg||–|
|Date of Birth||19 May 1990|
|Birth Place||Pathankot, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Pathankot, Punjab, India|
|Parents||Father – Tej Kaul
Mother – N/A
Sisters – N/A
Brothers – Uday Kaul
Siddharth Kaul Family & Earlier Life:
Siddharth Kaul was born on 19 May 1990 in Pathankot, Punjab, India. The details about his family and earlier life are not known.
Facts about Siddharth Kaul:
– Teams played for: Punjab, Kolkata Knight Riders, Delhi Daredevils, Sunrisers Hyderabad.
– Kaul made his debut for the Punjab cricket team against Orissa in the 2007-08 Ranji Trophy, alongside his brother who was wicket-keeper for the match.
– Kaul was named in the squad for the India U-19s team for the 2008 Under-19 World Cup in Malaysia.
– For the inaugural season of Indian Premier League, Siddharth Kaul was chosen by the Kolkata Knight Riders.
– He has also made appearances for the Punjab youth teams, at Under-15, Under-17 and Under-19 levels.
– In 2016, Kaul was bought by Sunrisers Hyderabad.
That’s all about Siddharth Kaul Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Caste. Post your comment below and check out our latest updates.